Christopher Ihara

Up and running!

Rate this Entry
I finally got everything up and running. Apparently a series of files that I had been uploading from my computer had hidden characters that the system did not like. When I recreated everything on the actual server itself everything worked just fine.

I am still playing around with some of the settings and will be tweaking a few things. I put up my first test article and have found the limit of pictures that can be attached to be somewhat low for what I prefer to have.

I am hoping to tweak things a bit more today and I am waiting on some more logo revisions from Steve. Once that happens then we can really start making progress on the whole site design.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags