Thread: E3

A Straight Man in a Sea of Fudge packers.

E3

I'm not a huge gamer at all, but I enjoy a few games. The Xbox Scorpio looks pretty amazing from the teasers.

My buddy sent me this info and he is 100% sure it is a new next gen system... from Atari.

I think it is more likely to be a retro game system like the NES Classic.

Not this matters at all, but it's 2017 and there are rumors of a new Atari next-gen home console. Hahahaha What do you think it Is? Will be announced at this weekend's E3 or will we see a Dreamcast 2? Buwahahahaha

https://www.ataribox.com
    Last edited by NIUPonyBoy; 06-10-2017 at 05:45 AM.
    The only perfect people drive Power Wagons.

POWER WAGON; genuflect and bow your head you unworthy piss-ant and pray to whatever God you believe in to have mercy upon your soul and your inferior pile of rusted crap car.

-'There is nothing more dangerously evil than a "well educated" liberal.'

it better come with Combat, Maze Craze and Spiderman

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Greg
    2013 F-150 Ruby Red FX4

Money can't buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you're being miserable.

Blog Entries
    Sweet. I actually played a little bit of Atari before Nintendo took over.
    "That stolen lemur bit one of your prostitutes right in the face. She can't go to hospital because she's, quote, tripping balls"

-Woodhouse

I want to pick up an NES Classic, but they are like $200-300, I don't want it that much, I have mybild original in the basement still. There is a new HD Genesis and SNES coming too, but those are going to be similar money I fear, those $50 emulators at Target are junk ports.

I'm still salty about the XBOX One S I got but that is because I didn't do my research before I got my so called 4k tv. Before I even consider another updated current gen system (PS4 Pro or Xbox Scorpio) I am getting a real 4k tv with HDR.

POWER WAGON; genuflect and bow your head you unworthy piss-ant and pray to whatever God you believe in to have mercy upon your soul and your inferior pile of rusted crap car.

Well the XBOX One X looks pretty amazing from a specs standpoint, despite the stupid name. However there were no Xb1X specific games which makes me concerned I guess. I dunno I realize it is not a new system but the second mid-cycle current gen refresh. :shrug: Forza looks amazing, too bad I am the suck at racing games. Lol

I think the Atari Box is a hoax, there are still hardcore atari fanbois that are 100% convinced it is the first of the next gen systems. If it is anything I think it is just a retro box... again.

What, no Dreamcast 2? :jeremyclarksonshockedface:

https://venturebeat.com/2017/06/16/a...-game-console/

I don't see anything legit however, for it to be called "offical."