Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1551

Thread: The Trey Martin case is really eating me up

  1. #1
    Founding Member Jay87lx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Methuen,Ma
    Posts
    4,553

    The Trey Martin case is really eating me up

    I don't think I have aver been so emotionally affected by a national news case as I am this on. Not only as a dad to a teen son but a dad to a bi racial son who we have raised to the best of our ability and to think that someone would or could hunt him down and execute him because of his skin color and thinking he didn't "belong" in a certain neighborhood kills me.
    Everytime I see then news and see Trey's picture and smile I think of my son Joe and wonder how some people still have these views.

  2. #2
    Founding Member ITSTOCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Horsham, PA
    Posts
    3,519
    Is there something that you know about him "hunting him down because of race"? The report claims that a call to 911 was made about a suspicious person, and eventually a fight broke out between the 911 caller and the kid acting like a hoodlum.

    The last I heard, the guy who shot him has many black people in his family and they all claim he isn't "racist".

    Your "emotions" have the best of you, don't let them get in the way of what is factually known so far.

  3. #3
    Things are not as NBC news portrays them to be. MSM is not reporting everything. They are reporting the emotional side.

    "The facts are out there."
    2011 F250 Lariat 4x4
    Slow, but it pulls a lot.

  4. #4
    Parts Swapping Guru SATURN5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Kettering, Oh
    Posts
    22,231
    Doesn't help that "social media" is knee jerking the situation.....

    All over Facebook.....

    84 SVO

  5. #5
    Zimmerman's eyes are suspiciously close together. I'd say he's up to no good.
    Your farts aren't manly. They sound like a baby blowing out birthday candles.

    -Terry Hoitz

  6. #6
    Founding Member BadAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tormented space
    Posts
    19,026
    I'm waiting until more info comes out before I spend any time thinking about it.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    I'm waiting until more info comes out before I spend any time thinking about it.
    Why? You know the media always gets the story straight right out of the gate?


















  8. #8
    Parts Swapping Guru SATURN5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Kettering, Oh
    Posts
    22,231
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    I'm waiting until more info comes out before I spend any time thinking about it.
    I thought you were busy praising God and body armor..... <G>
    84 SVO

  9. #9
    Senior Member 87handmedown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    McPherson, KS
    Posts
    2,150
    Hmmm... apparently George Zimmerman (shooter) is a college student who is majoring in criminal justice and started the neighborhood watch after several homes were hit with property crimes. Trayvon Martin (victim) was serving a one week school suspension for reasons that have not yet been announced. Also

    The 911 tapes haven’t been released because it has critical information and detectives don’t want it to influence the testimony of prospective witnesses, the police chief said.
    Paints a bit of a different picture than "trigger happy racist shoots innocent teenager."

  10. #10
    Founding Member BadAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tormented space
    Posts
    19,026
    Quote Originally Posted by SATURN5 View Post
    I thought you were busy praising God and body armor..... <G>

  11. #11
    Founding Member NIUPonyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A Straight Man in a Sea of Fudge packers.
    Posts
    45,336
    .
    Last edited by NIUPonyBoy; 04-11-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    The only perfect people drive Power Wagons.

    POWER WAGON; genuflect and bow your head you unworthy piss-ant and pray to whatever God you believe in to have mercy upon your soul and your inferior pile of rusted crap car.

    -'There is nothing more dangerously evil than a "well educated" liberal.'

  12. #12
    911 tapes been on news
    Twelve yards long two lanes wide sixty five tons of American pride

  13. #13
    Founding Member jevchance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    12,977
    Not enough info to judge.

    My knee-jerk reaction is to let a jury decide. Apparently he was told by the 911 operator to let the police handle it, so its his fault there was a confrontation in the first place.

    Hopefully someone witnessed it and can shed some light on what happened.
    "Terrible, terrible, the way we have all bent to the yoke; the affection we have for the harness about us." - Isaac Asimov, The Dead Past

  14. #14
    Dudley Do-Right HIVOLTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Billings, MT
    Posts
    6,567
    Quote Originally Posted by carpediem50 View Post
    Zimmerman's eyes are suspiciously close together. I'd say he's up to no good.
    He's fat too. Everybody knows fat people have no self-control.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

  15. #15
    Founding Member BadAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tormented space
    Posts
    19,026
    Quote Originally Posted by HIVOLTJ View Post
    He's fat too. Everybody knows fat people have no self-control.



  16. #16
    Parts Swapping Guru SATURN5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Kettering, Oh
    Posts
    22,231
    I like how Zimmerman is now being referred to as a "white-hispanic". Oh, I see how it is with the media, Obama is Black even tho his mother was white, but since Zimmerman shot a kid, let's not forget he's half white too, and not a "Latino".
    84 SVO

  17. #17
    Founding Member Shortzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wilmington, Delaware, United States
    Posts
    8,010
    Quote Originally Posted by ITSTOCK View Post
    Is there something that you know about him "hunting him down because of race"? The report claims that a call to 911 was made about a suspicious person, and eventually a fight broke out between the 911 caller and the kid acting like a hoodlum.

    The last I heard, the guy who shot him has many black people in his family and they all claim he isn't "racist".

    Your "emotions" have the best of you, don't let them get in the way of what is factually known so far.
    Zimmerman is HEARD saying "Fucking coons" in one of the phone calls.... yea, hes not racist.
    ~Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Ihara View Post
    In a few years those girls will be cool, because then you'll be able to stuff a dick in their mouths to shut them up. Perhaps then they'll at least be useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave88LX View Post
    Shortzy supports the rape of 10 year old boys.

  18. #18
    Founding Member Shortzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wilmington, Delaware, United States
    Posts
    8,010
    Quote Originally Posted by 87handmedown View Post
    Hmmm... apparently George Zimmerman (shooter) is a college student who is majoring in criminal justice and started the neighborhood watch after several homes were hit with property crimes. Trayvon Martin (victim) was serving a one week school suspension for reasons that have not yet been announced. Also



    Paints a bit of a different picture than "trigger happy racist shoots innocent teenager."
    The CNN article i read said that Zimmerman was not part of any REGISTERED neighborhood watch.
    ~Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Ihara View Post
    In a few years those girls will be cool, because then you'll be able to stuff a dick in their mouths to shut them up. Perhaps then they'll at least be useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave88LX View Post
    Shortzy supports the rape of 10 year old boys.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortzy View Post
    Zimmerman is HEARD saying "Fucking coons" in one of the phone calls.... yea, hes not racist.
    So Cartmen was there so what?
    Twelve yards long two lanes wide sixty five tons of American pride

  20. #20
    Founding Member BadAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tormented space
    Posts
    19,026
    Sounds like he said "fucking punk"

  21. #21
    Steppin' in Shit Schuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winter Haven, Fl
    Posts
    9,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortzy View Post
    Zimmerman is HEARD saying "Fucking coons" in one of the phone calls.... yea, hes not racist.
    I say fucking koons all the time. That makes me racist?
    Chris

  22. #22
    Founding Member jevchance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    12,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuller View Post
    I say fucking koons all the time. That makes me racist?
    Depends on if its directed at racoons or black people.
    "Terrible, terrible, the way we have all bent to the yoke; the affection we have for the harness about us." - Isaac Asimov, The Dead Past

  23. #23
    Steppin' in Shit Schuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winter Haven, Fl
    Posts
    9,821
    Koons collision center. Lol
    Chris

  24. #24
    It was only a matter of time before someone played the raccoon card.
    Nathan

  25. #25
    I think its sad people are looking for the racial aspect, it is because they are idiots.


    Either the guy who shot him is a nut job. Or the kid was robbin some shit and got shot.
    Non Elite Member #1
    1990 SSP

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •