Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Class III / NFA

A Straight Man in a Sea of Fudge packers.
    I have no idea, I'm new to the stupid new rules and the shop I am using is new to the NFA thing as they are new shop in general. I may take a part time job there but I am sure that would be a net loss of income for me. Lol
    The only perfect people drive Power Wagons.

POWER WAGON; genuflect and bow your head you unworthy piss-ant and pray to whatever God you believe in to have mercy upon your soul and your inferior pile of rusted crap car.

-'There is nothing more dangerously evil than a "well educated" liberal.'

I still haven't even started my paperwork yet.... I think I might just do it in my name rather than into the trust. Getting the wife to get the fingerprints and get to the ship with me is turning into a huge PITA.

POWER WAGON; genuflect and bow your head you unworthy piss-ant and pray to whatever God you believe in to have mercy upon your soul and your inferior pile of rusted crap car.

Quote Originally Posted by NIUPonyBoy View Post
    I still haven't even started my paperwork yet.... I think I might just do it in my name rather than into the trust. Getting the wife to get the fingerprints and get to the ship with me is turning into a huge PITA.
    I would still do it under the trust and add her to the trust at a later date.
    "Don't quote me boy" - Easy E

She is on the trust. As the transferring shop says Obama's stupid rules for Trusts is that all parties in the trust have to have their fingerprints provided as well as the photos and come in and sign all the paperwork. I have the photos but getting her to get fingerprinted and go to the shop hasn't happened in all this time.
    Last edited by NIUPonyBoy; 02-14-2017 at 04:56 PM.

These are some shady mother fuckers... I still haven't even started my wait time. I about lost my cool with these asshats today.